American Heart Association (AHA), Basic Life Support (BLS), Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certification Distance Learning Course
Certification is valid for two years; to be certified, please do the following:
- Sign up for our AHA BLS/CPR distance learning course.
- During the cart checkout, you will be prompted to enter your account registration information.
- After the checkout, you will be automatically logged in, and you should have access to the purchased course in you Account page.
- Watch the entire course video, remember to select Mark Complete after the video is completed.
- Take the written exam in the following lesson.
- After you’ve passed the written exam, please print out or take a screenshot of your certificate in the Course’s home page or My Account page.
- Call us to schedule an in-person skills competency evaluation.
- Remember to follow all health related safety precaution during the in-person skills examination.
- Remember to bring your printed certificate, or a screenshot of your certificate.
- After passing the in-person skills competency evaluation, and with the proof of completion of the distance learning course, you will receive an American Heart Association Basic Life Support Certification, valid for two years.