Customer service and customer satisfaction is our top priority.
Send Us a Message
Frequently Asked Questions
Prospective students must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma/GED or proof of higher education, and also will need a valid Social Security Card for State testing purposes.
Prospective students need to speak with our admission staff in order to enroll into our courses. There is a mandatory interview for all students of Select Therapy Institute and as well as its associated online course registrants.
We understand that during difficult financial times, to make a full tuition payment can be challenging. Select Therapy Institute offers a wide range of financial assistance via WIOA, Facility Sponsorship Programs, Loans, and Payment Plans. If interested, please don’t hesitate to ask our admission staff for more details.
If you missed an assigned online lecture of our bNATP, no need to worry, we’ve made it really easy for you to make up your missed class.
- All course live lectures are recorded and posted on the bNATP Make-up Class.
- The posted make-up lectures are not interactive and does not have any video controls. Meaning, you may not skip forward!
- Make sure you screenshot your computer screen at the end of your missed lecture video.
- Submit the proof to [email protected]
- Make sure you pass the missed lecture’s module quiz, you will not be able to move onto the next one until you’ve passed the current one.