blended Nurse Assistant Training Program (bNATP) includes online classroom (theory) training of 61 hours and clinical training of 104 hours, which takes 9.5 to 13 weeks to complete. The online classroom training is offered at two (2) different time schedules, morning and evening meetings, 4 days a week; while the clinical training is conducted from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., usually 3 days a week including weekends.
- High School diploma/GED or higher education
- At least 18 years old
- Valid SSN Card
- Valid ID
- A functional personal laptop/computer with the following hardware/software requirements:
- A functional webcam
- A functional mic
- Internet connection
- Latest/updated Chrome Browser
- A valid email account, gmail is preferred
Key concepts covered include:
- Patient Care Skills/Procedures
- Infection Control
- Bedside Manner
- Patient/resident rights
- Body Mechanics
- Vital Signs
- Charting and Recording
- Emergency Procedures
ONLINE LEARNING WORKFLOW:
- Register for a Free Google Account (You can use it for Gmail, Google Classroom, Google Meet, etc.)
- Join our Google Classroom for the latest news, requirements and updates on your bNATP!
- Accept each Google Meet live lecture invitations
- Join the live lectures as scheduled
- Complete all topics within each lesson
- Successfully pass each lesson's module test (if available)
- Remember if you've missed a live lecture, you can always make it up for free with our bNATP Make-up Course. (More information is available in the FAQ section)
ENTIRE bNATP PROGRAM WORKFLOW:
- Get in touch with our admission staff for your admission consultation
- 61-Hour Online Theory learning (Lifetime access)
- Get ready for On-site Clinical training (TB-Clearance, BLS/CPR, Liability Insurance, Theory Completion, Live Scan Fingerprint)
- 104-Hour On-site Clinical training
- American Red Cross CNA Competency Exam Preparation
- Take the California CNA Competency Exam (with ARC)
- Give us a call for any job placement assistance! (Life time access)
PROGRAM FEE/COST BREAKDOWN
PROGRAM OPERATIONAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
CNA APPLICATION INFORMATION:
*Don't worry, we will help and guide you through the application processes; make sure you keep checking your email inboxes, we will send notifications out and communicate with you from: [email protected]
- What if you missed a live lecture:
- You are required to finish all of your assigned online lecture meeting hours.
- Luckily, all live meeting lectures are posted in the bNATP Make-up Class course (for the duration of your bNATP course); they usually arrive a week after the original online lecture date.
- This means that your make-up online lecture will not be interactive. But you can always email us for any questions:
- To make-up your missed lecture, do the following:
- Go to the bNATP Make-up Class course, and to the specific lesson missed.
- Completely finish the lecture video and create a screenshot
- Save the screenshot, and email it as an attachment, along with your first and last name, and date of missed lecture to: [email protected]
- NOTE: you are not allowed to graduate, or take the state competency exam, until all of your scheduled training hours are complete.
- NOTE: you are not allowed to enter your clinical training until you complete the minimum of 16 hours in the following:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Infection control
- Safety/emergency procedures, including the Heimlich maneuver
- Promoting residents' independence
- Respecting residents' rights
- What if you had trouble with your lesson contents, and or your module test:
- Oh no, you are stuck at a particular lesson, and you are not allowed to advance to the next one; this is supposed to happen, we need to build your foundation, step by step.
- You can always try again:
- Make sure you study the module terminology posted in each lesson.
- Make sure you fully grasp the concepts outlined by the objectives of each Lesson Topic.
- Make sure you are still attending the lesson meetings as scheduled; you are required to finish all course contents including the required meeting hours (if you don't want keep watching reruns!).
- Some of the Lesson Topics have repeating objectives:
- This is because some of the objectives are overlapping in some topics within a lesson. Make sure you either take note of it, or just re-read the necessary sections again to further solidify your understanding.