American Heart Association (AHA), Heart Saver First Aid Certification Distance Learning Course
Certification is valid for two years; to be certified, please do the following:
- Sign up for our AHA HSFA distance learning course.
- During the cart checkout, you will be prompted to enter your account registration information.
- After the checkout, you will be automatically logged in, and you should have access to the purchased course in you Account page.
- Watch the entire course videos, including CPR AED (1:46 min) and First Aid (1:58 min) remember to select Mark Complete after the video is completed.
- Take the written exam in the following lesson.
- After you’ve passed the written exam, please take a screenshot of your certificate in the Course’s home page or My Account page.
- Call us to schedule an in-person skills competency evaluation.
- Remember to follow all health related safety precaution during the in-person skills examination.
- Remember to bring your printed certificate, or a screenshot of your certificate.
- After passing the in-person skills competency evaluation, and with the proof of completion of the distance learning course, you will receive an American Heart Association Heart Saver First Aid CPR AED Certification, valid for two years.