This course is currently closed
An easy way for bNATP students to make up their absent online classroom hours.
- Video Progression makes sure you’ve gone through the whole content
- Flexible, you can re-watch your favorite lectures at any time, any place
- Free for all bNATP enrolled students
Each lecture video will appear usually a day or two after the the recorded session is posted. All lecture videos will be removed at the end of the bNATP program. If a student had missed the last date of the bNATP for make-up reasons, the student will need to wait until the next available bNATP course starts to make-up the missed lecture hours.
How do I make up a missed lecture?
- To make-up your missed lecture, do the following:
- Go to the specific lecture missed. Make sure you match the correct Day Number. (Ie. D1, D2, D3… D17)
- Completely finish the lecture video and create a screenshot that includes the lesson’s “Marked complete” indicator at the end of the recorded video.
- Save the screenshot, and email it as an attachment to: [email protected]
- Your email subject title must be: [Rotation] [Full Legal Name] Lecture [Lecture number] Make-up (or your make-up will not be processed)
- i.e., Rotation 80 John Doe Lecture 3 Make-up
- NOTE: you are not allowed to graduate, or take the state competency exam, until all of your scheduled training hours are complete.
- NOTE: you are not allowed to enter your clinical training until you complete the minimum of 16 hours in the following:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Infection control
- Safety/emergency procedures, including the Heimlich maneuver
- Promoting residents’ independence
- Respecting residents’ rights